Fluid reservoir, two bypass valves and an air-eliminating dip tube inside of a foam-insulated cabinet.
Sealing cap with integrated pressure and vacuum relief to prevent the reservoir from being over-pressurized or collapsing.
• HDPE construction with fused joints
• Single pass internal air separation
• Integrated pressure/vacuum relief in sealing cap
• Integrated bypass valves to allow ground loop system to be flushed with
industry standard flush cart
• Utilizes Flo-Link double O-ring connections for easy installation
• Integrated “sight glass” for fluid level monitoring without removing cap
• Approx. 2.5 gallon fluid capacity
• Foam insulated high impact polystyrene cabinet
• Modular system: may be used with pressurized flow center or insulated
We will gladly help with all of your questions.